Eating meat is very important for people, because this product contains many useful substances and vitamins. At the same time, pork is very popular in our country. It has a lot of zinc and iron, which improve the work of the heart and favorably affect the production of milk.
You can prepare pork in various ways. And every time, if the dish is cooked correctly, it will please you with its unique taste. So, let's see how to cook pork on a bone.
The secret of cooking
In order to prepare four portions of this meat delicacy, you will need the following ingredients:
- sweet pepper;
- kilogram of meat;
- potatoes( two pieces);
- fresh ginger( small piece);
- olive oil( about three spoons);
- lard( not more than 20 grams);
- tomato( about 5 pieces);
- fresh herbs;
- the onion head;
- red wine( about 150 grams);
- sugar, salt, pepper.
- We divide the meat and put it in a frying pan. Add the fat and fry the meat. But note, it should be fried lightly, g
- In the fat in which meat was prepared, add the tomatoes. They should be cut large. At the same time with tomatoes it is best to peel, so our dish will turn out more tender.
- Tinned vegetables for 7 minutes. After that, add our meat to the frying pan. Meat "juice" must necessarily be drained into a pan.
- Adding red wine.
- In the dish, put a little sugar, salt, pepper.
- Mix well and add chopped greens.
- We cover the dishes with a lid and leave for thirty minutes.
- While the food is being cooked, grate the potatoes and the onion head.
- 10 minutes before the readiness, add again the greens in order to enhance the fragrance.
But in order to make the pork on the bone very tasty, try to observe the following rules:
- the future culinary masterpiece on a small fire;
- if you want, you can add a little citric acid. This will make the dish more tender;
- but for those who like spicy dishes, you can add a little garlic and hot pepper.
Pork on the bone is a tasty, original dish that will please your unsurpassed taste of you and your guests. It is very easy to cook it. For this, you do not need to buy any expensive ingredients and spend a lot of your time.