When buying whole fish, housewives often run into caviar, however, as practice shows, most of them just throw it away, because they do not know what can be cooked from this product. In fact, there is a huge amount of fragrant, delicious and unusual dishes that you can cook from this yummy. So, for example, caviar can be salted, stuffed with it, and even cook original cutlets, but to make your cutlets really tasty, use a small caviar. It can be caviar of bream, carp, pike, carp, capelin or crucian carp.
Cutlets from caviar caviar will perfectly suit sandwiches or as a side dish to the main dish. So, in order to prepare such a yummy, you will need the following.
- roe caviar and milk - 500 g;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil, salt, black pepper;
- ground clove - on the tip of the knife;
- fresh thyme, dill;
- breadcrumbs - 3 tablespoons;
- small bun( stale);
- tomato paste.
- Cut the carp of milk finely and mix with caviar.
- After this, take a bun and cut it into small pieces, then chop it in a blender. So you should get a small bread crumb. Note that you can use breadcrumbs, but home-made breadcrumbs from biscuits will be much better.
- Whisk chicken eggs and add them to the gruel you made with caviar and carp meat. Stir.
- Add the bread crumbs to the finished mixture and knead the dough well. Season it with pepper and salt. Stir.
- Preheat the frying pan and fry the patties on both sides until they appear golden brown.
- Now start cooking the sauce. To do this, cut the onion and fry it in vegetable oil. But keep in mind, you need to cook it on low heat, while constantly stirring.
- Now in a glass of boiling water carefully dilute the tomato paste. Pour the liquid to a bow and simmer in a pan for another 5 minutes. Pepper, salt, add cloves.
- Turn off the sauce and let it brew a little so that it thickens. Then add chopped greens.
- Finished cutlets put on a baking sheet, and evenly fill with sauce, but keep in mind, pour the patties evenly - so that there is no empty space between them.
- Cutlets should be baked in the oven for about 15 minutes at 180 ° C.
Such cutlets are sure to please you, as they will be very juicy, they will have a piquant taste and amazing aroma.