Dryness of the skin excites many. The causes of very dry skin of the body may be different, but in any case this condition gives a great discomfort, both in terms of aesthetics and medicine. It's no secret that water is the basis of life on our planet. And if there is a defect in the body, this leads to its weakening. External signs are dry skin, not only on the face, but also throughout the body, as well as dull split hair. Agree, this is unpleasant. Therefore, in order to rid yourself of this and learn to "understand" the language of your body, we will consider in more detail the causes of dryness, how to deal with it and what means can help.
About the causes of
The causes of very dry skin of the body can be congenital and acquired. In the first case, this is a genetic factor and most likely, it will manifest itself from birth. Most often, dryness appears throughout life and its main causes are as follows:
- Allergy to food, pollen or animal hair;
- Sharp climate change - most
- Dehydration of the body, that's why it is so important to drink a lot of liquid( at least 1.5 liters of clean water a day);
- Long walks under the scorching sun;
- The use of foods with high salt content( it helps to remove water from the body), these are chips, pickled and canned foods, fried meat, etc.;
- Unsuitable cosmetics and excessive use;
- Incorrect nutrition, when unbalanced diets are observed in the body, failure occurs, the result is dry skin and hair loss;
- Working at the computer;
- Dry air in the room, most often this cause is seasonal in character and manifests itself in the winter.
About the symptoms of
Because our body is "alive", it gives us tips that are important in time to notice to avoid unpleasant dryness. Among them we can distinguish:
- Roughness of the skin;
- Feeling of burning and itching after contact with water;
- Skin peeling, the appearance of noticeable cracks;
- Appearance of pigmented spots, increase in their number and size;
- Discomfort in the area of knees, elbows and fingers;
- Slightly visible pores on the skin.
The tendency of your skin to dryness is easy to check at home. To do this, just put a thumb on the skin in any part of the body. If the newly formed dimple quickly expands, you are lucky, but if there is a visible trace from the finger - your skin needs moisturizing. The following recipes will help you in this.
Recipes for moisturizing body masks
- Slightly warmed honey mixed with olive oil( 1: 1 ratio) and applied to the skin of the body after taking a shower. It is enough to hold such a mask for 20 minutes, so that the skin becomes soft and supple. In addition, honey contributes to nutrition and elimination of toxins.
- Vitamin mask of rose oil( 1 drop), cream( 1/2 cup) and banana will give your skin a beautiful appearance, it nourishes and moisturizes. To apply it it is necessary as after a shower for 15 minutes. With such a mask, the causes of very dry skin of the body should remain in the past.
- Milk mask with carrot juice will give a beautiful shade to your skin, as well as enhance the production of collagen, responsible for elasticity. For 100 ml of milk, you need to take 2 tablespoons of carrot juice. Use a mask recommended on clean skin.
All masks for the body should be washed off only with warm water, if the mask contains oil, do not wash it off with shower gel. Let your skin enjoy the food and relax.