How often we try to cook something tasty in order to diversify our menu and treat ourselves to something new. For this purpose we study complex recipes on the Internet for hours, try to find all the necessary ingredients, and at the same time spend a large amount of money. And all would be nothing, but that's not always such culinary masterpieces bring joy, as a result of which the desire to experiment in the kitchen disappears for a long time.
Therefore, if you once again wanted something new and delicious, try a one-generation recipe of a baked potato baked in the oven. It is ideal for those people who like useful and easy food. After all, this fish is prepared without the process of frying and adding meat. This allows you to maximize the taste and nutritional qualities.
As for the recipe itself, it is very simple and does not take much time from you.
Grasshopper with herbs
- 1.6 kg of fish;
- 0,5 pieces of lemon;
- seasoning( it's best to pick Fi
- herbs( ideal for parsley, dill and rosemary);
- garlic( no more than 3 denticles).
- It is good to clean the gander and gently remove the gills from it.
- Squeeze out the lemon juice and drizzle the fish from the inside.
- After that, chop the carcass with salt and spices.
- Add chopped lemon pulp and garlic into the sliced greens.
- Place the fish on the foil, and well stuff it with pre-cooked grass.
- Foil well seal.
Bake in a preheated oven for at least 45 minutes. The fish will turn out to be tender, juicy and dietetic.
Spice beetle with spices
- 4 pcs.potatoes;
- fish carcass;
- 2 spoons of oil;
- basil, paprika, turmeric, herbs;
- Clean the carcass, remove the gills and rinse well underwater.
- Grate fish with spices mixed with butter. In this case, you need to lubricate it not only inside, but also outside.
- Cut the bulb into half rings and insert them into the incisions of the terpug.
- Put on a baking sheet. Gently close the head, tail and fins with foil.
Prepare the dish in a preheated oven to 200 ° C for 30 minutes.
As you can see, every person, even the one who has just started to make his first steps in cooking, can cope with such a task. Therefore, you can be sure that the dish will turn out delicious, fragrant and very useful.