We all know that Alaska pollock has almost no taste. However, during the period when practically no other fish was found in our local shops, many mistresses learned how to make real culinary masterpieces from it, which not only have a wonderful aroma, but also impeccable taste.
Do not forget that this fish is very useful, as it is a real storehouse of vitamins and minerals. In addition, it is inexpensive, as a result of which every hostess can pamper her family.
There are many recipes, according to which you can prepare pollock in the oven. However, whichever of them you choose, the fish will turn out very tasty. But remember, you need to cut it into small pieces. The thing is that so it is better to be marinated and will be more juicy.
So, let's see how the true professionals prepare the pollack.
The first recipe for
- pollock fillets;
- salt, pepper;
- sour cream;
- Cut the fish into pie
- Mix fried chopped onion, grated carrots( fried), salt, pepper, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Finished the mixture spread the pieces of fish and lay them on a baking tray.
- Leave for 30 minutes to insist and only then put it in the oven.
The second recipe
- fish fillets;
- sunflower oil;
- mayonnaise or sour cream.
- Stir all the ingredients( onions and carrots should be roasted) except potatoes and sunflower oil. Lubricate the pieces of fish with the mixture.
- While the fish is marinated, you need to peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- After this, grease the baking sheet with sunflower oil and lay out the pieces of potatoes.
- Then on top of the potatoes put the fish and pour the mixture on top.
- Leave the future dish for 20 minutes to soak.
- Turn on the oven for 40 minutes.
The third recipe
- fish fillets - 1 kg;
- sour cream - 500 ml;
- pepper, salt.
- Cut the fish into large pieces and put into a deep frying pan. But remember, before that you need to lubricate it with vegetable oil.
- After that, rub the carrots and put it on top of pollack. Salt and pepper.
- Now cut the onions into rings and lay out the layer. Pepper and salt.
- Pour all the sour cream and bake in the oven for about 1.5 hours.
As you can see, cooking pollock is actually very simple and fast.