- Argan oil: properties for hair
- Argan oil for hair: application
- Masks for hair with argan oil
The most popular argan oil in Morocco. It is this North African country that is the birthplace of the Argan tree, the seeds of which are the source of cosmetic products. The high cost of argan oil is due to the fact that its pressing is laborious enough: before they are sent to the press, they are taken by hand, ground and fried. A noteworthy detail: argan seeds can not be exported from Morocco, everything that goes for export is a finished product that can be considered exclusive!
However, the high cost of the product is justified, because it is truly a miraculous oil. Argan oil for hair is especially useful. What is its healing properties?
Argan oil: properties for hair
Argan oil contains a lot of nutrients, including linoleic, oleic, palm fatty acids, antioxidants, triglycerines, which affect the hair at the cellular level. For owners of problem hair thi
- • Accelerates hair growth.
- • Feeds hair, restoring their structure even after aggressive chemical influences( coloring, curling, straightening).
- • Helps combat dandruff, as it has antifungal properties.
- • Suspends even a strong hair loss.
- • Prevents the emergence of split ends.
- • Gives the curls a shine, elasticity, vitality, makes them obedient, well-groomed and soft.
From the majority of women who used argan oil for hair in the care of their hair, you can hear the most positive feedback. By the way, the healing properties of the oil are enhanced by slightly heating it( the optimum temperature is 40-45C).
Argan hair oil: application of
You can use argan oil for hair healing in various ways. For example, it can be used in its pure form, rubbed into the scalp, and then well distributed throughout the length of the hair.
- Lightly heat the oil( do this best in a water bath).
- Apply a few drops of oil to your fingertips.
- Thoroughly rub for some time into the scalp.
- Add a small amount of oil to the palm.
- Evenly distribute it over the entire length of the hair, not forgetting about the tips.
- Put a plastic bag on your head, from above, wrap your hair with a towel. Attention: make sure that oil does not get on the clothes to avoid the appearance of greasy stains.
- Soak oil on the head for at least an hour. The effect will be more noticeable if you wait a few hours.
- Wash your hair thoroughly. It is better to apply shampoo several times, because after one shampoo application, the hair can remain fat.
The result is healthy hair, full of vitality, which will grow faster.
It should be noted that because of the high cost of argan oil for hair, it is not always ready to use this method. More often the medicinal product is used as one of the ingredients for various masks. Next, we describe the use of argan oil for hair in the preparation of masks.
Masks for hair with argan oil
Most of us have proven folk remedies for strengthening and healing hair. Traditionally it is honey, egg yolks, kefir, gelatin, yeast, mustard and other ingredients. Argan oil can supplement any home hair mask. One teaspoon of medicinal product is enough to make the mask even more effective.
We will offer you some more good recipes that will benefit your locks.
Mask for hair: argan oil + other oils
For dry, brittle, damaged and dull hair, a mask made of various oils is suitable.
- Mix argan, almond and patchouli oil in a ratio of 2: 1: 1.
- Apply the mixture to wet hair along the entire length, paying special attention to the tips.
- Put a plastic bag on your head, tie a towel on top or put on a warm hat.
- Wash off after a few hours.
The result is smooth tips, docile hair that combs well and shines.
Hair mask: argan oil and olive oil + yolk
This mask also perfectly cope with the problem of dryness and lifeless hair.
- Separate the egg yolk from the protein.
- Add one teaspoon of argan oil and seven teaspoons of olive oil.
- Apply this mixture to your hair along the entire length.
- Put a plastic bag on your head, then tie a terry towel over it.
- You can wash off the mask after 1-3 hours.
The result - the hair, filled with vitality, shiny and well-groomed.
Hair mask: argan oil and honey
For the nutrition and healing of any type of hair, you can make a honey mask with the addition of argan oil.
- Mix in equal proportions honey and argan oil( you can take 2 tablespoons of each product).
- Slightly heat the mixture on steam or in a water bath.
- Well distribute the mask along the entire length of the curls.
- Heat the head with a cellophane bag and a terry towel.
- Rinse out the mask for at least an hour.
Result - well-groomed, shiny and obedient hair.
You can also add a few drops of argan oil to your cosmetics - masks and balms. This ingredient will make them even more effective. However, do not forget to wash your money more carefully than usual.
Masks are recommended once a week. If you follow the recommendations above regularly, for two months, the result will definitely please you. Although the women who used argan oil for the first time, the reviews give very good: even after one application of "liquid gold" the condition of the curls improves.
Please note: because of the high price of argan oil, many fakes can be found on the market. Present argan oil is sold only in glass containers( usually blue or dark brown).The oil itself has a rich yellowish-brown hue. In the natural product is not added fragrances, so the smell should resemble the smell of sesame oil. And remember - the real "gold of Morocco" can not be cheap!
Give your hair a luxurious care with the amazing gift of nature, extracted from a tree called argan. Hair oil from the Moroccan semi-desert has been known since ancient times and tested by more than one generation of women!
Modern women do not lack a variety of cosmetics: today, decorative and uhodovaya cosmetics is presented in the widest range for every taste and purse. However, despite the abundance of industrial products, natural cosmetics, donated by nature itself, does not lose popularity. From ancient times, to preserve the beauty of the skin and hair, natural oils helped the women. We will talk about one of them - argan, which is also called "liquid gold".